ICE01904

Hyperchem Ultra Strength Cleaning Bleach 5L 30002

Cleaning Bleach

HyperChem 5L Ultra Strength Cleaning Bleach has a blend of caustic, bio-degradable surfactants and solvents. Suitable for inplant, kitchen floors and most areas where cleaning and degreasing are needed. HyperChem 5L Ultra Strength Cleaning Bleach has a blend of caustic,...

$10.95
$12.04 inc gst
rent-try-buy
10.95 ex GST /Wk*
Based on 12mth Contract
  • Category : Aged Care Equipment & Speciality Healthcare Products, All, Chemicals & Detergents, Chemicals & Disinfectants, Cleaning & Hygiene

HyperChem 5L Ultra Strength Cleaning Bleach has a blend of caustic, bio-degradable surfactants and solvents. Suitable for inplant, kitchen floors and most areas where cleaning and degreasing are needed.

HyperChem 5L Ultra Strength Cleaning Bleach has a blend of caustic, bio-degradable surfactants and solvents. Suitable for inplant, kitchen floors and most areas where cleaning and degreasing are needed. Consult your HyperChem representative for specific use directions to meet your requirements.

FIRST AID:
If poisoning occurs, contact a Doctor or the Poisons Information Centre (phone 13 11 26). If swallowed, DO NOT induce vomiting. If skin or hair contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and flush the skin and hair with running water. If in eyes, hold eyelids apart and flush the eyes continually with running water until advised to stop by Poisons Information Centre or doctor or for at least 15 mins.

HyperChem 5L Ultra Strength Cleaning Bleach has a blend of caustic, bio-degradable surfactants and solvents. Suitable for inplant, kitchen floors and most areas where cleaning and degreasing are needed.

HyperChem 5L Ultra Strength Cleaning Bleach has a blend of caustic, bio-degradable surfactants and solvents. Suitable for inplant, kitchen floors and most areas where cleaning and degreasing are needed. Consult your HyperChem representative for specific use directions to meet your requirements.

FIRST AID:
If poisoning occurs, contact a Doctor or the Poisons Information Centre (phone 13 11 26). If swallowed, DO NOT induce vomiting. If skin or hair contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and flush the skin and hair with running water. If in eyes, hold eyelids apart and flush the eyes continually with running water until advised to stop by Poisons Information Centre or doctor or for at least 15 mins.