Hyperchem Glass & Mirror Cleaner 20L 31503

Glass and Mirror Cleaner

HyperChem 20L Glass and Mirror Cleaner is ammoniated, streak-free and popular for all mirrors, windows, glasses, office desks and computer screens. HyperChem 20L Glass and Mirror Cleaner speeds up the task of cleaning windows, shiny painted, laminated and chrome surfaces....

$42.00
$46.20 inc gst
rent-try-buy
42.00 ex GST /Wk*
Based on 12mth Contract
  • Category : Aged Care Equipment & Speciality Healthcare Products, All, Chemicals & Detergents, Chemicals & Disinfectants, Cleaning & Hygiene, Clearance Sale Items

HyperChem 20L Glass and Mirror Cleaner is ammoniated, streak-free and popular for all mirrors, windows, glasses, office desks and computer screens.

HyperChem 20L Glass and Mirror Cleaner speeds up the task of cleaning windows, shiny painted, laminated and chrome surfaces. Consult your HyperChem representative for specific use directions to meet your requirements.

FIRST AID:
If poisoning occurs, contact a Doctor or the Poisons Information Centre (phone 13 11 26). If swallowed, DO NOT induce vomiting. If skin or hair contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and flush the skin and hair with running water. If in eyes, hold eyelids apart and flush the eyes continually with running water until advised to stop by Poisons Information Centre or doctor or for at least 15 mins.

HyperChem 20L Glass and Mirror Cleaner is ammoniated, streak-free and popular for all mirrors, windows, glasses, office desks and computer screens.

HyperChem 20L Glass and Mirror Cleaner speeds up the task of cleaning windows, shiny painted, laminated and chrome surfaces. Consult your HyperChem representative for specific use directions to meet your requirements.

FIRST AID:
If poisoning occurs, contact a Doctor or the Poisons Information Centre (phone 13 11 26). If swallowed, DO NOT induce vomiting. If skin or hair contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and flush the skin and hair with running water. If in eyes, hold eyelids apart and flush the eyes continually with running water until advised to stop by Poisons Information Centre or doctor or for at least 15 mins.