Hyperchem Hand Dishwashing Antibacterial Liquid 20L 10803

Hand Dishwashing Antibacterial Liquid

HyperChem 20L Hand Dishwashing Liquid is used to clean dinnerware, glassware, silverware and stainless steel cutlery. Consult your HyperChem representative for specific use directions to meet your requirements. HyperChem 20L Hand Dishwashing Liquid is a concentrated non-perfumed dishwashing liquid. It...

$77.00
$84.70 inc gst
rent-try-buy
77.00 ex GST /Wk*
Based on 12mth Contract
  • Category : Aged Care Equipment & Speciality Healthcare Products, All, Chemicals & Detergents, Chemicals & Disinfectants, Cleaning & Hygiene

HyperChem 20L Hand Dishwashing Liquid is used to clean dinnerware, glassware, silverware and stainless steel cutlery. Consult your HyperChem representative for specific use directions to meet your requirements.

HyperChem 20L Hand Dishwashing Liquid is a concentrated non-perfumed dishwashing liquid. It is non-chlorinated, non-foaming and free-rinsing.

FIRST AID:
If poisoning occurs, contact a Doctor or the Poisons Information Centre (phone 13 11 26). If swallowed, DO NOT induce vomiting. If skin or hair contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and flush the skin and hair with running water. If in eyes, hold eyelids apart and flush the eyes continually with running water until advised to stop by Poisons Information Centre or doctor or for at least 15 mins.

HyperChem 20L Hand Dishwashing Liquid is used to clean dinnerware, glassware, silverware and stainless steel cutlery. Consult your HyperChem representative for specific use directions to meet your requirements.

HyperChem 20L Hand Dishwashing Liquid is a concentrated non-perfumed dishwashing liquid. It is non-chlorinated, non-foaming and free-rinsing.

FIRST AID:
If poisoning occurs, contact a Doctor or the Poisons Information Centre (phone 13 11 26). If swallowed, DO NOT induce vomiting. If skin or hair contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and flush the skin and hair with running water. If in eyes, hold eyelids apart and flush the eyes continually with running water until advised to stop by Poisons Information Centre or doctor or for at least 15 mins.