Hyperchem Stainless Steel Oil Polish 20L 41403

Stainless Steel Polish Oil

HyperChem 20L Stainless Steel Polish is a Solvent/Oil base polish. It is safe for use on both uncoated and lacquer coated stainless steel. For use only in commercial dishwashing machines equipped with an automatic dispenser. HyperChem 20L Stainless Steel Polish...

$168.00
$184.80 inc gst
rent-try-buy
168.00 ex GST /Wk*
Based on 12mth Contract
  • Category : Aged Care Equipment & Speciality Healthcare Products, All, Chemicals & Detergents, Chemicals & Disinfectants, Cleaning & Hygiene

HyperChem 20L Stainless Steel Polish is a Solvent/Oil base polish. It is safe for use on both uncoated and lacquer coated stainless steel. For use only in commercial dishwashing machines equipped with an automatic dispenser.

HyperChem 20L Stainless Steel Polish is an excellent product for the routine maintenance of brushed stainless steel. It cleans, polishes and protects stainless steel surfaces from marks, fingertips and dirt. Consult your HyperChem representative for specific use directions to meet your requirements.

FIRST AID:
If poisoning occurs, contact a Doctor or the Poisons Information Centre (phone 13 11 26). If swallowed, DO NOT induce vomiting. If skin or hair contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and flush the skin and hair with running water. If in eyes, hold eyelids apart and flush the eyes continually with running water until advised to stop by Poisons Information Centre or doctor or for at least 15 mins.

HyperChem 20L Stainless Steel Polish is a Solvent/Oil base polish. It is safe for use on both uncoated and lacquer coated stainless steel. For use only in commercial dishwashing machines equipped with an automatic dispenser.

HyperChem 20L Stainless Steel Polish is an excellent product for the routine maintenance of brushed stainless steel. It cleans, polishes and protects stainless steel surfaces from marks, fingertips and dirt. Consult your HyperChem representative for specific use directions to meet your requirements.

FIRST AID:
If poisoning occurs, contact a Doctor or the Poisons Information Centre (phone 13 11 26). If swallowed, DO NOT induce vomiting. If skin or hair contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and flush the skin and hair with running water. If in eyes, hold eyelids apart and flush the eyes continually with running water until advised to stop by Poisons Information Centre or doctor or for at least 15 mins.